Sunday, May 15, 2011

How does is feel when you love somebody - wholeheartly?

I am not sure if I found the answer or it is real how I feel but when I am with him, my worries gone. 

I smile when I think of him. I love the way he act silly in front of me. I love the way he pamper me. The way he kiss and tingle me. When we kiss I still feel the spark. When we hug and look into each other eyes, it is like no one else was there in this world but us. 

Yes we have our downside. We fight and argue a lot recently. For almost a year, we are still in the same topic. His quick temper, my sharp tongue. We both always said the meanest things when both of us were angry. We both know we don't mean it but yet whatever came out just came out. 

It hurt me when he said "I am who I am. I couldn't change and you know it" 

And it hurt him when I said " Had you ever love me? Have you even be serious in this relationship?"

It is funny because we both know how much we love each other. We know because we can feel it and the way we kiss prove everything. Despite that we still manage to hurt each other so badly that I wish I had never met him before (when I was still very much angry with him). 

I understand there will be arguments and disagreement. And it is because we care thus we argue. We want the best options for both. I will try to be more patient with him....and he had to learn how to control his quick temper. 


No comments:

Post a Comment