Sunday, May 15, 2011

First day auditing

Second week of job...but I seem like I had been working here forever. Work is fast pace, everyone is so busy working on their own. There are few different projects everyone...gonna to learn really fast to be able to catch on. 

Anyway, this week is my 1st time auditing. By mean of auditing is not those as in account or company's account. I am auditing people here or to be more accurate my BAs (Brand Ambassadors). 

Every week we had few BAs working for sampling at major hypermarkets or pharmacy. I was routed to Wangsa Maju area (Ampang, AU2,Ulu Klang) with my HR manager. 

Man, was I ever tired? I am like trying samples after samples, taking to promoter after promoters, testing their knowledge, their skills, their service etc. By the 3rd outlets, I was like "One more cup of coffee, I am going to vomit soon". And my back was killing me!






In my previous job, it was totally different. I used to visit outlets such as pubs, bistro, eateries and drink beer for free till I actually wouldn't drink at all at the outlets. Now it was like Tesco, Giant, Jusco....haha completely different. Nevertheless, it was a good experience. Next two week I am on my own, I guess it should be better. 




This is how sampling BA look like 


Suppose to go to BBQ afterward with him but at the end I didn't go. Yes, we had a fight..again. We had another fight a day before, yesterday and the day after. Three days in a row! My goodness, I am getting tired on this! 

But I am still with him now after all the big fight. Sometime I ask myself, it is worth it? What I am doing now with him? 

No comments:

Post a Comment